Careers Connect provides a specialised employment service and website, linking industry and Sydney TAFE students to current job opportunities and candidates.
Advertise your positions with us
At Sydney TAFE, we have a variety of options available for your recruitment needs.
- Advertise your part time and casual positions; apprenticeships and traineeships; and volunteer roles with us for free.
- Full time positions attracts a fee of $60 per month advertising, which includes additional promotion of the position including distribution to Head Teachers, to the Alumni, and also posting to our Sydney TAFE Facebook page.
- Attract attention by advertising your vacancies using a site ‘Banner Ad’ linked to a URL of your choice for a fee of $200 per month.
Find candidates at your own industry event
Our Team can organise an ‘Industry Event’ to showcase your company to students in your industry area currently studying at Sydney TAFE.
Here's a snapshot of your event:
- Present to up to 90 students about your company or industry.
- Provide details to potential applicants about how to be successful in applying for a position.
- Network and mingle with the students post-presentation.
- Begin formal application procedures for positions ready to be filled, or collect resumes and other details from students for future recruitment.
Our fee of $250, covers venue hire, light refreshments and promotion of the event to students. We would also be on hand to ensure your success.
Job matching service
We can help you find the best candidate for your positions through out 'Job Matching Service’. Our team will advertise the position, screen and shortlist candidates, organise preliminary and final applicant interviews, and provide a recommended candidate.
All for a fee of 2% of the annual salary of the position.
Our Careers Connect staff can match students with our industry partnership to obtain real life work experience.
Watch the video of Sydney TAFE hospitality management students and our industry partner Swissotel, talk about opportunities and benefits of the Hospitality work placement program.
Register your organisation and create an employer account to begin posting jobs online at Careers Connect.
Our service is an efficient and cost effective way to target students and recent graduates with the right skills and qualifications for your job.
Contact us to discuss your needs Ph: 02 9217 4485 | Email: email@example.com