Our industry relationships
Many of our trainers continue to work in their field of expertise and are active members of leading industry networks, national boards and professional associations – they understand and talk the same language as you and your business. Find out more about our Trainers.
Our Sydney TAFE Council members are some of Australia’s most experienced leaders in business and education. They ensure that we respond to emerging, growing, changing and established needs in your industry. Learn more about our Advisory Groups.
The Workforce Training Team work alongside many associations, developing courses that meet industry standards and providing training to their members. This means we can deliver your people the most relevant and effective courses and services in the market.
Here are some of the industry associations that we work with closely to ensure that your employees receive the most effective, relevant and up-to-date course content and services available in Australia:
- AgriFood Industry Skills Council
- Australian Graphic Design Association (AGDA)
- Australian Property Institute (API)
- Australian Training Company
- Building Designers Association of NSW
- Community Services & Health Industry Skills Council
- Construction and Property Services Industry Skills Council (CPSISC)
- EE-Oz Training Standards
- Housing Industry Association Ltd (HIA)
- Innovation & Business Skills Australia
- International Hairstylists Society – Australia (IHS)
- Manufacturing Industry Skills Council (MSA)
- NECA Group Training
- Professional Hairdressing Association
- Master Builders Association Australia
- Master Painters Australia – NSW Association
- Master Plumbers Apprentices Limited
- Service Skills Australia – Service Industry Skills Council
- Transport & Logistics Industry Skills Council
- Waste Contractors & Recyclers Association of NSW.