Course tailoring and customisation
Sydney TAFE Workforce Training design and deliver quality tailored courses to suit your business needs. Our courses are flexible, innovative and customised, specifically designed for your business, people and schedule.
On this page
From traineeships to high-level management courses – local, national and international business and across a wide range of industries and government sectors for more than 50 years, Sydney TAFE is a trusted business partner for hundreds of employers.
We specialise in Workforce Development and Project Management for a range of industries including construction, energy, transport, defence, engineering, finance, retail, hospitality, tourism, manufacturing, community service, government and healthcare.
We can combine online components with training in your workplace, or in the new Green Square precinct, or at one of our well appointed campuses across Sydney.
At Sydney TAFE, we can customise all or part of your training that will align to national standards. Our tailored programs will help you increase your business productivity and improve your staff skills and motivation.
A wide range of commercial suite of products are offered, including:
- Customised and flexible training tailored to your enterprise or industry specific needs
- Provide training and assessment at your workplace, online, at our colleges or a combination to suit your needs
- Run short courses that address legislative compliance requirements
- Nationally-recognised qualifications and units of competency
- Prove access and advice to government subsidised funding and incentives
Download Shaping your business success brochure for more information.
Our Team can design dynamic and fast paced workshops that are delivered by our highly competent trainers.
Subjects we contextualise and deliver are:
- How to Work Well in a Team
- Customer Service
- Develop your Leadership Style
- Manage Meetings
- Effective Feedback
- Plan and Prioritise
- Influence and Persuade
- Communicate Effectively
- Manage a Small Team
- How to Handle Conflict
- Bullying and Harassment
- Recruitment and Selection