The Student Association is here to make your time at Sydney TAFE more enjoyable by providing a range of great services, discounts, facilities and activities for students and staff.
Membership is voluntary and all fees are used to fund facilities, services and activities at your college. You can join the Student Association during the enrolment and orientation periods or at any time in the TAFE year.
Student Association membership benefits
For just $20 a year you can become a member and receive exclusive benefits such as:
- Free job preparation and finding service called 'Careers Connect'
- Up to 15% discount at the ITSA bookshop on campus on your textbooks, stationery and other course material you may need for your course
- Free use of Student Association Members lounges with kitchens, microwaves, hot water, TV and gaming consoles
- 50% off photocopying and printing at all Sydney TAFE college libraries
- Discounts at participating college canteens
- Discounted parking at some colleges
- Discounted movie tickets
- Free BBQ, entertainment and events
- Great discounts across Sydney at participating cafes, restaurants and stores.
Student Association Board
A board of students and staff governs the Student Association. The board is elected each year at the annual general meeting in March. We encourage all students and staff to participate and join the Student Association.
Contact the Student Association
Follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/TAFEUltimoCollegeStudentAssociation