A part of Sydney TAFE, Sutherland College - Loftus is a modern, spacious campus in Sydney’s Sutherland Shire. The Royal National Park and some of Sydney’s best beaches are nearby.
Our campus includes:
- Book shop – discounts for Student Association members
- Student Association area – the place to meet at the heart of the college
- Cafeteria – serving a range of hot and cold meals, drinks and snacks
- Multi-purpose sports court – basketball, netball and tennis
- Car parking on campus.
On this page
Loftus TAFE works closely with industry to ensure you are exposed to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Fitness centre and gymnasium
- Massage clinic
- Auditorium and conference room
- Restaurant and commercial kitchens.
Our enviable location also provides easy access to the Sutherland Leisure Centre and the beautiful Royal National Park.
The fully-equipped library offers a great range of books and online resources. It is also a welcoming, safe study space for groups and individuals.
Our purpose-built massage clinic is a hands-on training environment for our students. The Alive Massage clinic is open to TAFE students, staff and the general public during the TAFE term. It is supervised by experienced and qualified teachers and practitioners of massage therapy.
There is a well-equipped fitness centre on campus. Cardiovascular and weight training equipment is available. The Futures Fitness centre is open to TAFE students, staff and the general public throughout the year. Showers and lockers are available.
Contact to learn more about the above facilities.