TAFE NSW is hosting information sessions on a range of courses related to Leadership, Business, HR, Training and WH&S at Gymea TAFE and St George TAFE.
The suite of business-related courses include the new TAFE NSW Bachelor of Business.
Investigate pathways that link vocational courses to degree-level study.
Certificates to Advanced Diplomas - meet the teachers, view course details, and ask questions
Whether you’re starting, climbing or changing your career, Sydney TAFE has a range of business, management and leadership courses developed in cooperation consultation with industry. These courses focus on real-world skills and how these they are applied in the workplace.
“Our courses are underpinned with Sydney TAFE’s commitment to provide industry-relevant and practical programs with an amazing range of support services to cater to all types of learners,” says Biljana Stanojcic, Head Teacher Business Services.
The below vocational course information sessions will be taking place:
- St George College: Wednesday, 8 March 2017 - 6pm
- Gymea College: Wednesday, 29 March 2017 - 6pm
- Gymea College: Wednesday, 31 May 2017 - 6pm
- St George College: Wednesday, 14 June 2017 - 6pm
- Gymea College: Wednesday, 26 July 2017 - 6pm
- St George College: Wednesday, 23 August 2017 - 6pm
- St George College: Wednesday, 25 October 2017 - 6pm
- Gymea College: Wednesday, 22 November 2017 - 6pm
- St George: Wednesday, 29 November 2017 - 6pm
Degrees – come and meet the teachers, view course details, and ask questions
Your experience + Sydney TAFE = Applied Management Degree. The Bachelor of Applied Management degree is designed to enable students to work full-time and study at the same time. This program is delivered in partnership with Federation University, it offers students with work experience the opportunity to use their studies and apply the learning in the workplace immediately. The degree partnership offers all the benefits higher education provides with the support services and hands-on approach of Sydney TAFE.
“And it offers the opportunity to fast-track completion of a degree in a small, supportive environment,” says Biljana. Your previous TAFE study and work experience will be taken into account and may give you up to two years of credit enabling you to complete sooner.”
Your passion for business + Sydney TAFE = Bachelor of Business. Biljana says the Bachelor of Business can take people with little business experience or those straight from high school and allow them to develop the theoretical and practical business skills required to work in any industry, anywhere in the world.
The Bachelor of Business is a direct application program so no ATAR is required!
Whether you wish to start your own business or pursue a corporate role in a global enterprise, this degree program, says Biljana, provides the skills to allow for adaptability, expertise and innovation.
“The Bachelor of Business has a practical approach including an internship program so your education is always ‘real-world’ and up to date. All the learning is focused on the business environment, and you will have direct contact with practicing industry professionals.”
The below information sessions will be taking place:
- St George College: Wednesday, 24 May 2017 - 6pm
- St George College: Wednesday, 21 June 2017 - 6pm
- St George College: Wednesday, 13 September 2017 - 6pm
- St George College: Wednesday, 8 November 2017 - 6pm
- St George College: Wednesday, 6 December 2017 - 6pm