Are you working as a structural engineer or draftsperson, studying or looking for a job in the industry? REVIT Structural Introduction course will teach you the latest software tools used in industry and designed specifically to enhance the work of structural engineers. As part of the course you will learn how to create a steel/concrete warehouse structural model and how to document the process.
Gain an understanding in:
• Revit interface, Element and View Properties, View ranges
• Structure, Analyse, Modify, Architecture, Site and Modelling tools
• Creating member schedules, using bearing / non-load bearing elements and apply element constraints
• Linking projects, monitoring and copying required information from the architectural model
• Sheet view and Metric Family libraries
Course start Date: Saturday 13 May 2017
Duration: 6 Weeks
Attendance: 6 hours per week
There are no entry requirements for this course.