How to login to the online systems
- Login directly:
- Login to the Student Portal for access to your Sydney TAFE email, eLearning and Moodle resources, and to assist in re-enrolling in your course or updating your contact details.
- The Library Online area of this website contains more links to resources like course research guides, the library catalogue, and databases to assist you in your learning journey with us.
- Careers Connect is a free job vacancy and careers information service for all Sydney TAFE students and graduates.
- Employer e-Services is an online service provided to registered employers of apprentices and trainees enrolled at TAFE NSW.
The service allows you to follow the training progress of your apprentices or trainees, and you can print an employer report of completed results, view notifications and update your contact details.
- Login to the TAFE NSW Staff Portal for access to your resources including HR and payroll information and our staff intranet site.
- For a password reset or assistance in logging in for the first time, contact your local college customer service area.
- Students and Employers with any other online access questions, contact your local college customer service area.
- Staff can call our Staff ICT Service Desk on 9217 5678 during business hours, or email email@example.com.
The IT team on this number only have access to staff assistance resources - students and employers please use the contact details otherwise listed.
Services and support