To study in Australia you must have a valid Australian visa. Student visas are temporary visas that allow people to come to Australia for a specified period to study at an Australian educational institution.

For the most up-to-date Australian student visa information, see the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) website.

If you are applying for a Diploma-to-Degree package, you may be eligible to apply for your student visa under Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP) arrangements.



Our CRICOS Provider Code is 00591E and CRICOS Provider Name is TAFE NSW - Technical & Further Education Commission