Download the latest International Student Guide
The Student Association is here to make your time at Sydney TAFE more enjoyable by providing a range of great services, discounts, facilities and activities for students and staff.
All Sydney TAFE international students get free membership of the Student Association. When you receive your student card in your first week, make sure you visit the Student Association on your campus and ask to have your student card stamped.
Student Association membership benefits
- Free job preparation and finding service called 'Careers Connect'
- Free Student Association Welcome Pack with notepad, wall planner, stationery and discount vouchers
- Up to 15% discount at the ITSA bookshop on campus on your textbooks, stationery and other course material you may need for your course
- Free use of Student Association Members lounges with kitchens, microwaves, hot water, TV and gaming consoles
- 50% off photocopying and printing at all Sydney TAFE college libraries
- Discounts at participating college canteens
- Discounted parking at some colleges
- Discounted movie/theatre tickets and computer products
- Free BBQ, entertainment and events
- Great discounts across Sydney at participating cafes, restaurants and stores.
All Student Association member discounts are listed online in the 2015 Student Association Discount Booklet.
Student Association Board
A board of students and staff governs the Student Association. The board is elected each year at the annual general meeting in March. We encourage all students and staff to participate and join the Student Association.
Our CRICOS Provider Code is 00591E and CRICOS Provider Name is TAFE NSW - Technical & Further Education Commission