On this page
A part of Sydney TAFE, Sutherland College - Gymea Campus is a modern training hub in Sydney’s southern suburbs. You may also know us as Gymea TAFE.
Our campus includes:
- Book shop – discounts for Student Association members
- Cafeteria – serving a range of hot and cold meals, drinks and snacks
- Student Association area – the place to meet at the heart of the college
- Car parking on campus.
Gymea TAFE is also home to 2SSR 99.7FM, Sutherland Shire’s community radio station. Hazelhurst Gallery – a respected regional cultural institution – regularly exhibits works by our Fine Arts/Ceramics students and alumni and is located across the road from the campus.
Gymea TAFE works closely with industry to ensure you are exposed to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Hairdressing and beauty training facilities
- Trade workshops for carpentry, plumbing, electrical and automotive
- Ceramics studios and kilns
- Simulated offices.
Our hairdressing and beauty students offer discounted treatments to the general public. Treatments are offered during the TAFE term and are supervised by experienced and qualified teachers.
The fully-equipped library offers a great range of books and online resources. It is also a welcoming, safe study space for groups and individuals.
Contact to learn more about the above facilities.