A part of Sydney TAFE, Petersham College is community-focused college with three friendly campuses:
- Crystal Street campus
- West Street campus
- Annandale campus.
The Crystal Street and West Street campuses are within easy walking distance of Petersham train station; the Annandale campus is near a number of bus routes and within easy walking distance of the Rozelle Bay light rail station.
On this page
Most facilities are available at one or both of our two main campuses, Crystal Street and West Street. Students base at Annandale, a specialist rigging and scaffolding training facility, are welcome to use the facilities at the two main campuses.
Our campuses include:
- Book shop, Crystal Street – discounts for Student Association members
- Beautiful gardens, West Street – perfect for relaxing between classes
- Cafeterias, Crystal Street and West Street – serving a range of hot and cold meals, drinks and snacks
- Parking on campus, West Street – contact Customer Service to arrange payment and access. Limited off-street parking.
Petersham TAFE works closely with industry to ensure you are exposed to the latest technologies, work with the newest equipment and train in the highest industry-standard facilities:
- Hairdressing and beauty salons
- Electrical workshops
- Information technology labs
- Radio broadcasting studios
- Television presentation area, news booth and ‘Green Room’
- Interpreting lab
- Specialist scaffolding and rigging training facility
- Auditorium and conference room.
There are two fully-equipped libraries (Crystal Street and West Street) offering a great range of books and online resources. They are also welcoming, safe study spaces for groups and individuals.
Our child care centre provides long day, short day or part-time basis care for children under the age of six whose parents are enrolled in a Sydney TAFE course.
Fees are determined by the number of hours that your child attends a child care centre. You may be able to get fee assistance through Centrelink.