The Loftus TAFE library provides study space, computers and photocopiers/printers for your convenience.
On this page
Computers and internet access are provided to currently enrolled students. There are:
- 28 computers for student use
All the computers are connected to:
- the internet which you can access using your DEC username and password.
Wifi – wireless internet access is available. Log in using your DEC username and password.
The Online Communication Services – TAFE NSW Code of Expected User Behaviour (PDF 40KB) applies to all users of TAFE NSW computer networks.
A variety of photocopying and printing options are available:
- Black and white and colour photocopying and printing are available.
- Student Association members receive a 50% discount.
- Add money to your registered TAFEcard to photocopy and print. Facilities are available to add money to your card; however the library does not provide change.
Wifi printing is available on campus. See the Sydney TAFE library wifi printing guide for details.
Two group study rooms are available for small group work. Book these rooms at the front desk.
Available for use in the library:
- DVD player
- Video player
- CD player
- Audiocassette player