The Gymea TAFE library provides study space, computers and photocopiers/printers for your convenience.
On this page
Computers and internet access are provided to currently enrolled students. There are:
- 24 computers for student use
All the computers are connected to:
- the internet which you can access using your DEC username and password.
Wifi – wireless internet access is available. Log in using your DEC username and password.
The Online Communication Services – TAFE NSW Code of Expected User Behaviour (PDF 40KB) applies to all users of TAFE NSW computer networks.
A variety of photocopying and printing options are available:
- Black and white and colour photocopying and printing are available.
- Student Association members receive a 50% discount.
- Add money to your registered TAFEcard to photocopy and print. Facilities are available to add money to your card; however the library does not provide change.
Wifi printing is available on campus. See the Sydney TAFE library wifi printing guide for details.
A group study room and a seminar room with whiteboards and DVD/video players are available for small group work. Book these rooms at the front desk or contact Gymea Campus library.
Available for use in the library:
- DVD player
- Video player
- CD player
- Audiocassette player
- Memory card reader