The Student Association is here to make your time at Randwick TAFE more enjoyable by providing a range of great services, discounts, facilities and activities for students and staff.
Membership is voluntary and all fees are used to fund facilities, services and activities at your college. You Can join the Student Association during the enrolment and orientation periods or at any time in the TAFE year.
On this page
For just $20 a year you can become a member and receive exclusive benefits such as:
- Free job preparation and finding service called 'Careers Connect'
- Up to 15% discount at the ITSA bookshop on campus on your textbooks, stationery and other course material you may need for your course
- Free use of Student Association Members lounges with kitchens, microwaves, hot water, TV and gaming consoles
- 50% off photocopying and printing at all Sydney TAFE college libraries
- Discounts at participating college canteens
- Discount parking at some colleges
- Discounted movie tickets
- Free BBQ, entertainment and events
- Great discounts across Sydney at participating cafes, restaurants and stores.
While the availability of benefits varies between colleges, your Student Association membership gives you access to all benefits at any Sydney TAFE college.
You may join the Student Association at any time of the year. Bring your TAFEcard to the Student Association office during opening hours; we will accept payment of the Student Association membership fee and then process and activate your membership. A special Student Association membership sticker will be place on your TAFEcard.
We accept EFTPOS payments (direct debit and credit card) but cannot accept cash.
A board of students and staff governs the Student Association. The board is elected each year at the annual general meeting in March. We encourage all students and staff to participate and join the Student Association.
Being a member of the Student Association Board is great way to improve career-related skills such as meeting management, team work, communication and presenting/public speaking.
Careers Connect is a free online job vacancy and careers information service for all Sydney TAFE students and recent graduates. It is sponsored by the Student Association,
More than 5000 employers from many industries advertise with us – many on an exclusive basis – giving you a much better chance of landing that great job or dream career.
Register with or login to Careers Connect.
Contact Careers Connect
Ph: 02 9217 4485 or Ph: 02 9217 3865