Orientation — online and on campus — is designed to help you find your feet as a Design Centre Enmore student and as a member of the wider Sydney TAFE community.
On this page
Printed on your TAFE NSW fee receipt will be the details of when to attend your first class or orientation session.
If you have lost your TAFE NSW fee receipt, or if it is not clear where your first class will be held or you require further information, please contact our Customer Service Centre (Student administration).
TAFE NSW key dates
For list of semester and vacation dates for the TAFE NSW academic year please see TAFE NSW key dates.
At your first class your teacher will give you essential information about Sydney TAFE, the Design Centre Enmore and your course. This information will help you to have a learning experience which is safe, successful and rewarding.
Some of this information is available online:
- Emergency contact information
- Health and safety on campus — including first aid and security
- Computer and internet use code of conduct
- Student rights and responsibilities — including complaints, plagiarism and appropriate behaviour at TAFE
- TAFEcard — your student card and library card
- Student portal — log in access, passwords, Moodle, online student records (Student eServices)
- Campus facilities — including toilets, parking and canteens
- Campus services — including the library, counselling and job-search service
- Student administration — customer service centre, student records
- Learning support — including help with language, literacy and numeracy
- Student Association — membership gives you benefits such as 50% off photocopying
- Book shop on campus — get your textbooks, stationery, art supplies or equipment.
Further information is available in the Sydney TAFE Student Guide.
See the TVET students' page for the TVET first day instructions/orientation program.
Finding your way on campus: