Achieve your academic and career goals with TAFE NSW Higher Education degrees, partnership degrees or articulation and credit transfer from diploma study into degree programs.
- Choose to study one of our nationally recognised TAFE NSW Higher Education degrees at Sydney TAFE.
- Get articulation and credit transfer from diploma study into degree programs offered by TAFE NSW or our partner universities.
- Take a credit transfer pathway to the university or higher education provider of your choice using credit from your Sydney TAFE diploma or advanced diploma.
- Choose the Tertiary Preparation Certificate (TPC) pathway to gain a Tertiary Entrance Score (TES) recognised by universities and higher education providers across Australia.
We also offer other programs to help you transition into degree study such as courses in academic transition skills and essential mathematics for higher education.
On this page
- Gain real skills - prepare for professional practice with the right balance of theoretical knowledge and practical, technical skills.
- It’s personal - our small class sizes give you individual attention and group support.
- Real-world experience - our degree courses are career-focused and practical with in-built internships and work placements to enhance your employability and career.
- Make connections - get a head start while you study or after you graduate with our strong industry ties and job placement solutions.
- Study on your terms - some programs offer a mix of classroom and online delivery allowing you to balance life around your studies.
Sydney TAFE offers nationally recognised TAFE NSW Higher Education degrees, developed in consultation with industry and designed to give you the foundation knowledge and technical skills you need to excel in your chosen industry. Click one of the degrees below for further information as well as to apply or enrol, or download a PDF.
|Associate Degree of Accounting||Download PDF|
|Associate Degree of Applied Engineering (Renewable Energy Technologies)||Download PDF|
Offered in partnership with Federation University Australia
- Bachelor of Applied Management (PDF 542 KB)
Credit transfer pathways
Use credit from your Sydney TAFE diploma or advanced diploma towards a degree at university or the higher education provider of your choice.
Sydney TAFE has 500+ credit transfer arrangements with more than 20 higher education providers linking higher-level Sydney TAFE courses to degrees, potentially shortening your study time and saving you money.
TAFE NSW credit transfer database
Find out about courses with credit transfer pathways by checking the TAFE NSW credit transfer database. See Degree Pathways 2017 (Pathways to university) brochure (PDF 4.67MB) for how to apply.
You can still achieve a degree even if you haven’t completed your Year 12 Higher School Certificate (HSC). The Tertiary Preparation Certificate (TPC) offers the fastest way to attain the required scores to enter degree-level study and enhance your career opportunities at the same time.
Ph: 1300 360 601 (within Australia)
+61 2 9217 2900 (outside Australia)
Got questions? Need help?
Student Quote - Ben Petit
The teachers have good contacts with industry and understand what industry wants.
Bachelor of 3D Art and Animation
Sign up for info
Enter your details below to sign up for emails about courses, careers, and events.