Achieve your academic and career goals with TAFE NSW Higher Education degrees or articulation and credit transfer from diploma study into degree programs.
- Choose to study one of our nationally recognised TAFE NSW Higher Education degrees at Sydney Region.
- Get articulation and credit transfer from diploma study into degree programs offered by TAFE NSW or our partner universities.
- Take a credit transfer pathway to the university or higher education provider of your choice using credit from your TAFE NSW diploma or advanced diploma.
- Choose the Tertiary Preparation Certificate (TPC) pathway to gain a Tertiary Entrance Score (TES) recognised by universities and higher education providers across Australia.
We also offer other programs to help you transition into degree study such as courses in academic transition skills and essential mathematics for higher education.
On this page
TAFE NSW offers nationally recognised Higher Education degrees, developed in consultation with industry and designed to give you the foundation knowledge and technical skills you need to excel in your chosen industry. Click one of the degrees below for further information.
- Associate Degree of Applied Engineering (Renewable Energy Technologies)
- Bachelor of 3D Art and Animation
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Applied Commerce (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Applied Commerce (Financial Planning)
- Bachelor of Community Services (Fully Online)
- Bachelor of Design (Interior Design)
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and Care (Birth-5)
- Bachelor of Fashion Design
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Data Infrastructure Engineering)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Network Security)
- Bachelor of Property Valuation
- Diploma of Adult Education (Fully Online)
- Diploma of Sustainable Practice (Fully Online)
Offered in partnership with Federation University Australia
- Bachelor of Applied Management St George campus only (PDF 542 KB)
Credit transfer pathways
Use credit from your TAFE NSW diploma or advanced diploma towards a degree at university or the higher education provider of your choice.
TAFE NSW has 500+ credit transfer arrangements with more than 20 higher education providers linking higher-level TAFE NSW courses to degrees, potentially shortening your study time and saving you money.
TAFE NSW credit transfer database
Find out about courses with credit transfer pathways by checking the TAFE NSW credit transfer database.
You can still achieve a degree even if you haven’t completed your Year 12 Higher School Certificate (HSC). The Tertiary Preparation Certificate (TPC) offers the fastest way to attain the required scores to enter degree-level study and enhance your career opportunities at the same time.
Ph: 1300 360 601 (within Australia)
+61 2 9217 2900 (outside Australia)
Got questions? Need help?
Student Quote - Ben Petit
The teachers have good contacts with industry and understand what industry wants.
Bachelor of 3D Art and Animation