TAFE Statement in AutoCAD Level 1
AutoCAD Level 1 course details
Course description and aims
This course will give you an overview of the AutoCAD operating system commands, menus and techniques, and the skills and knowledge necessary to produce 2D annotated working drawings for a wide variety of drafting disciplines.
Topics include AutoCAD menus, AutoCAD toolbars, two dimensional drawing commands, AutoCAD terminology, the AutoCAD drawing editor and how to co-ordinate systems. You will also learn basic plotting and printing techniques, layers, colours and linetypes, hatching and get an introduction to Modelspace and Paperspace concepts.
AutoCAD 2017 by Autodesk will be used in the completion of this course.
Course outcomes and careers
Enrol at any location
Attend the following information session to meet with the teaching staff, discuss the course and get more information about enrolment and next steps
Saturday 29 April 2017, 8:30am to 9:00am, at Ultimo College, Marcus Clark Campus, 827 George St, Ultimo, Building W, Level 1, Room W1.72.
You will need to attend approximately 6 hours of class a week over 1 day per week. An indication of how your weekly timetable may look is: Saturday 9:00am to 3:30pm.
Find out more about applying and enrolling: http://www.sydneytafe.edu.au/courses/applying-and-enrolling
Your place in a course is not confirmed until all fees for that course have been paid.
Refunds are not available to individual students for any fees paid by a third party on your behalf.
READ BEFORE YOU ENROL
Fees, payment and refunds: http://www.sydneytafe.edu.au/courses/fees-and-charges
Financial assistance: http://www.sydneytafe.edu.au/courses/financial-assistance
Terms and Conditions
Sydney Institute regrets it cannot accept responsibility for changes in students work commitments or personal circumstances.
Cancellations and Refunds
1. Cancellations advised in writing more than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the program are eligible for a full refund.
2. No refunds are made for cancellations advised within seven (7) days of the program start. However substitute delegates may attend if a vacancy exists.
3. All courses need a minimum number of students to proceed. If there are insufficient numbers, programs may be cancelled or deferred to another date, and you will be informed. In this case, course fees can either be refunded or transferred towards another Sydney Institute course.
4. A decision to cancel a program is made within seven days (7) of course commencement. In the event of a program cancellation, we will make every effort to contact you.
5. Final confirmation of program commencement is your responsibility and you should always contact the college two working days (2) prior to program commencement to confirm the program is going ahead.
Conditions of Enrolment
6. Enrolment in programs is based on payment of the prescribed program fee. Places are allocated on receipt of payment.
7. Minimum age to register in a course is 15 years. Please note that participants enrolling in any program where alcohol is involved must be 18 years of age or over.
8. No children are to be in attendance during the courses.
9. The fee for this program is quoted inclusive of GST, if applicable.
Changes and alterations may occur including course fees. Information on Terms and Conditions was accurate as at January 2015.
|Number||Subject name||Nominal hours|
|165-600038A||AutoCAD Level 1||30|