TAFE Statement in REVIT MEP Introduction
REVIT MEP Introduction course details
Course description and aims
In this course you will learn about using the majority of the software tools. By applying the skills learned you will start from an architectural model and complete the ducting, piping, electrical and fire protection services to two storey building and document it.
The course content will cover:
Â• REVIT interface, Element and View Properties, View ranges
Â• HVAC, Piping, Plumbing, Electrical and Modelling tools
Â• Linking projects, monitoring and copying required information from the architectural model
Â• Sheet view and Metric Family libraries
Please see below a list of REVIT courses that may interest you
REVIT Structural Introduction
REVIT Structural Advanced
REVIT MEP Introduction
REVIT MEP Advanced
Enrol at any location
Attend the following information session to meet with the teaching staff, discuss the course and get more information about enrolment and next steps.
Saturday 3 February 2018, from 1:30pm to 2.00pm at TAFE NSW Ultimo, 827 George Street Haymarket, Marcus Clark Building W, Level 1, Room W1.72
You will need to attend approximately 3.5 hours of class a week over 1 day for 8 weeks. An indication of how your weekly timetable may look is: Saturday, 2:00pm to 5:30pm
Find out more about applying and enrolling: http://www.sydneytafe.edu.au/courses/applying-and-enrolling
Your place in a course is not confirmed until all fees for that course have been paid.
Refunds are not available to individual students for any fees paid by a third party on your behalf.
READ BEFORE YOU ENROL
Fees, payment and refunds: http://www.sydneytafe.edu.au/courses/fees-and-charges
Financial assistance: http://www.sydneytafe.edu.au/courses/financial-assistance
Terms and Conditions
TAFE NSW Ultimo regrets it cannot accept responsibility for changes in students work commitments or personal circumstances.
Cancellations and Refunds
1. Cancellations advised in writing more than seven (7) days prior to the commencement of the program are eligible for a full refund.
2. No refunds are made for cancellations advised within seven (7) days of the program start. However substitute delegates may attend if a vacancy exists.
3. All courses need a minimum number of students to proceed. If there are insufficient numbers, programs may be cancelled or deferred to another date, and you will be informed. In this case, course fees can either be refunded or transferred towards another TAFE NSW course.
4. A decision to cancel a program is made within seven days (7) of course commencement. In the event of a program cancellation, we will make every effort to contact you.
5. Final confirmation of program commencement is your responsibility and you should always contact the college two working days (2) prior to program commencement to confirm the program is going ahead.
Conditions of Enrolment
6. Enrolment in programs is based on payment of the prescribed program fee. Places are allocated on receipt of payment.
7. Minimum age to register in a course is 15 years. Please note that participants enrolling in any program where alcohol is involved must be 18 years of age or over.
8. No children are to be in attendance during the courses.
9. The fee for this program is quoted inclusive of GST, if applicable.
Changes and alterations may occur including course fees. Information on Terms and Conditions was accurate as at January 2017.
|Number||Subject name||Nominal hours|
|165-500136A||REVIT MEP Introduction||36|